Shopee now offers the convenience of paying utility bills online through its Shopee App, making it easier and more convenient to pay bills. You won’t have to wait in long lines anymore! Mobile postpaid bills, landline bills, and internet bills are all included in this feature.
Having embraced cashless transactions among its target markets, such as the Philippines, Shopee now offers its users the option of paying with the ShopeePay service.
Even better, for a minimum spend of PHP 800.00, new and existing billpayers can get at least 200 coins in cashback.
Also Read:- How to Load Cignal Using Shopee?
How to pay bills using ShopeePay?
- You will need to log in to Shopee after you launch the app.
- You can fund your wallet by clicking Top Up, or by ensuring that you have money in your ShopeePay.
- Click the Load, Bills, and Services modules on the dashboard.
- Depending on the bill category, you can pay Electricity, Water, Landline & Internet, Postpaid Mobile, TV Cable, Loans, and Tolls.
- You can select a biller from the list.
- Complete the payment details, including Account Number, Identifying Number, and Amount. Click Continue after reading the Reminders.
- Click Confirm on the Checkout page after selecting ShopeePay as your payment method.
- Click Pay Now after double-checking your transaction details.
- To complete the transaction, enter your PIN for payment authorization.
Here are the following utilities that you can pay through Shopee:
- Postpaid Mobile
- Landline & Internet
- Credit Card
- Government Service
- TV Cable
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will it take to complete my transaction?
The Shopee account will usually notify you of the forwarded status of your transaction with the biller within 24 hours. The payment is also posted within two business days.
Can I cancel and get a refund?
If you enter incorrect information, such as an Account Number, there might be an error. It is highly recommended that you contact Shopee’s customer support to initiate the cancellation and reversal of your payment.
Will there be any transaction fee for paying bills?
There could be a variety of transaction fees, but Shopee generously offers users Bills Cashback and Discount Vouchers, which can still be considered a great deal.