The Best IVF Centre in Gurgaon emphasizes on providing a detailed analysis regarding the prevalent issues related to infertility or genital areas. Because, they understand the importance of spreading information about these problems to the common people as it makes them thoroughly informed and prepared to protect themselves from any kind of fertility or genital issue and if already been affected, then the solutions would make them confident to fight the disease.
In the contemporary world, there are ample widespread genital infections and complications. Out of them, dyspareunia is such a problem which is related to genital issues.
Let us now understand dyspareunia and its causes, symptoms as well as treatments below.
What is Dyspareunia?
Dyspareunia is an issue in which a recurring pain is observed in the genital region inside the pelvis while having sex. The hard pain can appear before, during, or after sexual intercourse.
It has been analyzed that Dyspareunia is felt more in women than men. It arises due to several causes, but is treatable.
The Causes of Dyspareunia
There are several reasons that can cause you dyspareunia. These include both physical and psychological factors.
As directed by the Best IVF Centre in Gurgaon, here are some potential causes mentioned below:
- Physical causes:Following are some physical causes of dyspareunia:
- Dryness in Vagina: In women, vaginal dryness is one big cause of dyspareunia as it can lead to pain while having sex.
- Injury in Genital Area: Injury from an accident or any kind of genital surgery can lead to dyspareunia.
- Infections: Getting infected by something such as yeast or issues like urinary tract infections (UTIs) can be responsible for causing dyspareunia.
- Skin Disorders: Skin related issues such as burning, itching, cracks or ulcers can result in the emergence of dyspareunia.
There are many naturally occurring conditions resulting in these causes. IVF Centre in Gurgaon suggests that it is essential to keep a check on personal safety and hygiene from your side in order to avoid any mistake leading to dyspareunia.
- Mental Causes: Let’s move forward to have a look on the Psychological causes leading to dyspareunia mentioned below:
- Anxiety: Stressing too much causes tightening in muscles of the pelvic region, causing dyspareunia.
- Fear: Getting highly scared of having sex creates a lot of mental disturbances and it may lead to dyspareunia.
- Guilt: If you experience a huge sense of guilt after having sex, it may make you suffer through dyspareunia.
- Shame: If you feel a lot of shame while having an intercourse, it makes you highly nervous which affects your genital region and you can face dyspareunia.
As suggested by the Best IVF Centre, the above mentioned causes can be cured with the help of a consultation from a psychologist. You can have a healthy discussion with your partner to examine the issues and find possible solutions to overcome them.
What is The Symptoms of Dyspareunia?
Basically, dyspareunia involves a recurring pain in the genital region, it varies in both men and women.
Here are some of the indications mentioned below you receive when you are positive with dyspareunia:
- Pain in Genital Area: As a woman, if you feel pain in your genital parts which are vagina, bladder or urethra then it’s a symptom of dyspareunia.
- Pain During Penetration:As a male, while doing penetration, if you feel pain, then it may be the symptom of dyspareunia.
- Pain During Sex:While having an intercourse with your partner, if you feel pain and discomfort then it is a sign of dyspareunia.
- Pain After Having Sex: After going through a pain free intercourse, if an instant pain emerges in your genital region, then it is an indication of dyspareunia.
- Irritation in Genital Region: If you are feeling uncomfortable in your genital region, like feeling itchy and dry in your genitals, then maybe you are suffering from dyspareunia.
- Skin Infection or Burning: If you are dealing with any sort of skin disorder on or around your genitals, then it can be a symptom of dyspareunia.
As suggested by the Best IVF Centre, you must consult a renowned sexologist, if you find any of the above mentioned symptoms in your body.
A proper and qualitative treatment would bring an effective change which will make you feel comfortable, relaxed and will help you in improving your sexual and reproductive health.
The Treatments available for the cure of Dyspareunia
For the cure of dyspareunia, there are some effective treatments available through which you can get rid of dyspareunia as well as normalize your sexual well being.
Below are mentioned some of the prominent treatments:
- Counseling: As per the reputed Centre for IVF based in Gurgaon, to deal with your emotional traumas, hurtings, fear or anxieties, you should seek counseling from a concerned specialist. That will help you in getting emotionally strong and in result the positivity in your attitude will lead you to be freed from dyspareunia.
- Medication: There are certain medications available to resolve the issues of dyspareunia. You can consult a sexologist and ask if your body requires any kind of medicine to treat dyspareunia or not. If yes, follow the medicine treatment for dyspareunia as prescribed by your consulted doctor.
- The Desensitization Therapy: There are some techniques through which you can help yourself in getting the vaginal muscles relaxed and moreover you can witness a decline in the levels of pain. It is also an effective remedy for you to defeat dyspareunia.
In an overview, firstly it is to be considered that the well-known, Gurgaon based IVF Centre is presenting such overwhelming information with a detailed analysis which is very much helpful for the readers seeking medical information and solutions out there.
In the above information, we learned about the disease of dyspareunia in which a person suffers recurring pain before, during or after having sexual intercourse.
The causes, symptoms and treatments of dyspareunia have been presented appropriately, extremely helpful for anyone to understand this problem easily. As directed by the IVF Centre in Gurgaon, It is required to keep a check on personal safety and hygiene from your side in order to avoid any mistake leading to dyspareunia.
There are some indications such as pain in your genetal area before, during or after having sex which can be observed easily to recognize dyspareunia.Consultation from an expert can help you get an effective treatment if you experience any of the symptoms.The problem of dyspareunia can be treated through counseling, medications and desensitization therapy.
Apart from this, if you are seeking a child of your own but due to some fertility issues, you are facing negative results then, you must book an appointment with an IVF specialist having the best expertise. But along with that, knowing about the IVF Cost in Delhi / NCR is a must to compare the fees of various centers and selecting the most affordable one along with quality assistance.